Monday, July 29, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday....(whoa uh oh)

Mondays are very fun days at our house.  With Kenny getting through his last year in school, he's still waiting tables at Maddox which means he gets Sundays and Mondays off.  Well, Sundays are the sabbath so we enjoy each others company then but on Monday, we normally try to do something fun out and about.
Today, we decided to take Princess Paizli to see the new movie "Turbo". We were a little hesitant because we never know if she'll get fussy or squirmy.  She LOVED it!  She watched maybe 3/4 of it and the last little bit, she fell asleep snuggling me.  BONUS!!  But really friends, it is a super cute show.  My favorite line from the show was "No dream is too big and nobody is too small". Really cute and good moral to the story.
Then we stuffed Cait, Justin (Caits BF), and Coult into our car and if you've seen our car, that means we had to stuff one of them into our trunk.  Praying that we wouldn't get pulled over, we went for a Costa Vida run.
Another fun thing that happened today was that I redid a filing cabinet so that I could organize some of my sewing fabric and tools.  Here's a before and after...

Before


After!!
Can you say drab to FAB?? :-)

It was a jam packed day full of fun.  While everyone dreads Mondays, I wish everyday was Monday. 

As for a nutrition and exercise update...day 1 of my lifestyle change was a success!  I ate superbly, went out for an almost 4 mile run and even skipped having any treats at the theater. Success!!

Here's to New Beginnings!


No comments:

Post a Comment